Community Call: Send Us Your tispr Stories and Pictures!
When you first created a profile with tispr, you became a part of our family…our quirky, quickly expanding and non-traditional family, that is. Without the hard work you do each and every day, tispr wouldn’t exist, so it’s important to us that we stay in touch. We want to know more about how tispr can best support you in discovering your unlimited talents. We also want to help you celebrate your wins and career milestones. Sound good?
We hope you think it sounds great! If so, tell us more about yourself by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or dropping a tweet, Facebook post, or Instagram featuring your tispr thoughts, photos, or stories. Don’t forget to tag us @tispr with hashtag #tispr so we’re sure to spot you amidst the murky sea of social networks. And follow us so we can DM you back!
Our team will be reading and responding to your notes and pics on an ongoing basis, selecting a few pieces here and there to feature on our blog and social channels in new or recurring content spotlights (like our weekly “Dazzling tispr” post on Facebook). You can message us whatever you want, as often as you’d like. We are very chatty people and can’t wait to hear what’s on your mind!
Not sure what to send us? Here are a few ideas:
• Stories about meeting other tispr community members
• Selfies of you and fellow tispr community members hanging out or hard at work
• Details on tispr meet-ups virtually and IRL
• Information about new services you are offering through tispr
• Action pics while on-the-job
• New training and education you’ve picked up to boost your skill level
• Exciting career milestones
• Inspiring quotes and stories about personal heros
• Improvements you made on your existing tispr services, innovations in your tech / equipment, new recipes, new resources, and more.
The tispr team